I’m Danien, a German guy currently living in Dubai, where I moved two years ago, attracted by this amazing city. I’ve dedicated myself to building an impressively huge business here. What business? Network marketing, of course! This is my job, this is my life… for 15 years now.
I’m so passionate about network marketing not only because it has let me shape the life I’ve always wanted — for one thing, I was able to easily move to another country because network marketing allows you to run your business how you want and where you want –, but also because it has made me a better person. Now, what network marketing has given to me I want to put back into circulation. That’s why I’ve decided to launch this blog, where I intend to share each and every single thing I know about this incredible business. If this resource makes you eager to work side by side with me, I would be more than happy to start a journey together, a journey that will lead you to achieve your goals and, in a word, to success.
Indeed, what I most like about my job is working with people, seeing them thriving, day by day, brick by brick, building the life to which we all aspire: a life of freedom, prosperity, satisfaction, fulfillment, success, growth. My personal experience in network marketing has taught me one important thing: inspiration is the key to making the most out of yourself. The decisive breakthrough in my career happened when I met a guy whose way of interacting, his words and — last but not least — his success were of such inspiration to me that I decided to be guided and mentored by him. He shared with me all I needed to know to massively improve in the business; thanks to him, I achieved my goals, and beyond. That’s exactly my aim now: mentoring those of you network marketers who are ready to get into the big time.
But why me? That’s a good question. Why invest your time reading this blog and possibly talking to me? Network marketing is full of amazing people, of great leaders, coaches and mentors, and spotting the right to guide you can be difficult. It took some time before I met my mentor. What convinced me were his attitude, his personal characteristics, and the language he used. Have you ever heard about “the force of words”? Words are powerful. I’ve always liked this quote by Nelson Mandela: “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”
So, what’s my language? What are the words that best describe me? If you feel my language is your language and that we are attuned, then your choice might be easier to make. Let’s pretend it’s an interview:
- What are the adjectives the best describe your personality?
- Passionate – Focused – Driven – Entrepreneurial
- What are the key words in your job?
- Breakthrough coaching and mentorship, for people aiming to finally close the gap between where they are and where they want to be.
- What is your network marketing success formula?
- Network marketing is always people first. It’s relationships over businesses, values before business.
- What characterizes your relationship with people?
- Two words: high energy. Relationships between people are nothing but exchanges of energy. Low energy doesn’t make any impact; high energy resonates and vibrates.
- What is the one habit which has made you most successful?
- What is your favorite success quote that motivates you?
- Little steps done consecutively lead to massive results in the future.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- The book “7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional” by Eric Worre
I look forward to spending some time together and sharing with you great moments online.
If you’re looking for a network marketing professional and you’re willing to have a chat with me, please leave your name and a message here.